Lil has been working hard to learn how to ride her bike. She is the type where if she can't do it perfectly she is not doing it well. Now that the weather is warming up she wants to be able to keep up with her sister as they play with the neighbors. She wanted us to put training wheels back on, but I refused. It is time for her to ride on her own. We went out and practiced on Friday. Then on Sat. we tried again and this is what she had down.
Not bad. She still gets frustrated because she is focusing on pedaling so much that she forgets to steer. She'll get it soon though and she'll be cruising around just like her sister.
Lil also likes to make beds in weird places. While watching a movie she put two chairs together for a bed. Under her pillow is the buster seat for Buddy Boy. I can't believe she fell asleep like that. Cute girl!
No this is not Lil, sorry. Today I decided to see if I could get Ms M's hair in a piggy-tail. Yep, we got a little one and tons of oohs and aahs at church. RB said she looked liked a cave girl. Nah, just a cutie like her older sisters.
Life is good and I hope you all have a great week!
1 comments:
Ummmm Lil sounds like someone I know just cant put my finger on it.....
Post a Comment