Sunday, February 3, 2013

Raspberries, Snow, Groundhogs Day

Jan has been long and cold. But we are staying happy and enjoying life. Here are two videos of Ms M. She is learning how to do raspberries and is pretty close to crawling even though the video doesn't show it very well.


This last week we got pounded with snow. I did snag some pictures and am finally posting them. We haven't gotten snow like this for a couple of years. MJ is loving it and plays outside as much as we let her. I'm very grateful my parents gave us their old snow blower. It has been very helpful and used!



I need to take a picture of our snow sled hill now. It's even bigger since I last took these pictures. 

This week was crazy. Lots of shoveling, and late nights with Parent Teacher Conferences has made us very tired. However, it has been a great weekend. On Friday RB and I went on a double date with my parents. We went to dinner at a Japanese Sushi place and tried lots of new, and some weird, food. Then we went hot tubing at the Hot Springs. That was sooo relaxing. MJ was so excited to have grandma and pa here this weekend. She told everyone it was to celebrate Groundhogs Day. To her this must be a big holiday because she was irate when I told her to put her clothes away on a holiday. We are not fixing all our goodies so we will be ready for the Super Bowl. My dad came up just so he could watch it on the big screen. It is going to be a blast.

I hope your Sunday is a good one!

0 comments: