Thanksgiving this year was at my parents home. One sister and one brother were there as well. It was good to see nieces, and nephews I haven't seen in a long time. The weekend was spent eating delicious food, playing games, watching movies, and yes crazy shopping. I am very blessed in my life and this time of year is always good to take time to reflect on those blessings.
Buddy is such a character. It is so fun to watch little ones express themselves and I often wonder what they are thinking. Although sometimes I don't want to know what they are thinking. Anyways, here Buddy Boy is riding a pony. Didn't quit get a picture of it but you get the idea.
Ms M with grandpa. I love this picture!
Great Grandma Boyer and Aunt Karen came by to visit for awhile too before their Thanksgiving dinner. It was good to see them. Too bad Buddy was taking a nap so they couldn't see him too, but that's okay, sometimes naps are better.
Before my brother left my mom sent him with a bag full of ham. Buddy Boy thought that was great and he wanted some too. He wouldn't accept just a piece of ham though, it had to be in a bag. He snagged the bag my mom had and took off.
I love the progression of these pictures. Happy he has his ham, and then running from sister.
Sister caught up.
No, I don't want to share my ham.
The girls went downstairs to play and he was content with his ham.
He saw me with the camera and instantly smiled like this. Too cute!
Here are some pictures of Ms M.
Liller Bug on a lazy morning.
MJ, Buddy, and cousin
On the way home we had to stop and were lucky enough that is was here at Devils Slide. We have driven by this place MANY times and I think this is the first time we have stopped. It's a pretty cool sight.
Thanksgiving was fun, and a great break. Hope all of yours went well too!
1 comments:
Awww Ms m is getting expressive love the pic of her and dad :)
Post a Comment