Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hair Cuts

My girls have been begging for a hair cut for months now. I finally worked up the gumption to do it. RB left for a meeting and while one girl entertained Buddy Boy I cut the others hair, then they switched. I was pretty pleased with how they turned out the night I did them. I have never had a class and I just try to cut straight (which is my biggest problem).

Lil's before and after.




MJ's before and after.




Front view.

Well the next morning I realized I had butchered MJ's hair. It was so choppy and uneven. So I took the scissors to it again and evened out the hair. I actually love her hair now. Not that it is all straight because it's not. But because when the babysitter curls it, it is really cute. Guess I have to learn how to use a curling iron again. I'm glad I finally cut their hair. Most of the snarls are gone now. Yea!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was just telling the girls how cute their hair was. They were so proud that you had cut it!! You did a really good job!!!

Zundel Girls....AND Daddy said...

You are talented Tammy! I have a hair cutting kit, mostly for Dan's hair, but the one time I tried it, his mom had to fix it. HAHA! Nice job!