Monday, November 21, 2011

Tree Hunting 2011

Before I get into our wonderful Saturday I wanted to post two pics. The first is of Lil looking like a girl even though she never acts like one. The babysitter does such a cute job on their hair every day and I LOVE Lil's hair curled. Too bad I don't have those skills yet. I'm going to learn though and demand my girls let me curl their hair. Ha, yea right. :)


The next pic. is of cute Buddy Boy. He put himself to sleep the other day. It was so cute. Jumping one minute and looking like this the next.


We had a flipping good time on Sat.

(RB and his brother)



We went on our annual tree cutting adventure. It was a BEAUTIFUL day. We were worried about it being cold because of the storm, but luck was with us and the storm came in early and left us with nice weather. It felt like Christmas too with all the snow. The little kids did okay if they followed the trail left by four adults and two older kids. They loved it.






MJ and her cousin.


We had fun hiking around and finding a tree. Then of course we played even more. After hiking up the mountain to find a tree, dragging the tree down the hill, we then took turns climbing the mountain to sled down it.



Poor Lil got cold at the end and sat in the car. However, the rest of us played and enjoyed the snow. We also did not have any Griswold Family mishaps this year. Yea! It was a beautiful fun day and a tradition I'm sure we will continue for many years to come!

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

We love Christmas tree hunting--such a fun tradition! Glad you had a good time!