What a crazy busy month it has been, and it is not even over yet. Buddy Boy decided not to go back to bed after 4:30am feeding. So I am up doing some catch up blogging until I need to get ready for school.
Sunday was our primary program. It went really well. We had a sunbeam turn off the microphone twice, the cute little stink. Besides that all went well. We did have a lot of kids gone because of sickness. That was sad. However, the kids did great on their parts. I love hearing them testify of things they know to be true. We had them write their own parts again this year based on the topics we gave them. It was wonderful. The only major mishaps occurred to me. I had a cute CTR 4 on my lap when I had to get up and down to help the kids with the sacrament. Moving here and there helped my slip fall down to my thigh. Luckily it didn't fall off but it was thinking about it. Then I'm sitting there and I look down to see my black shoe. I think to myself, "I didn't want to wear my black shoes today, I grabbed my brown ones." Sure enough this is what I put on this morning. I do blame it on RB though, just kidding. He has been sick and didn't go to church, so I got dressed in the dark. I'm surprised I grabbed one shoe for each foot instead of two rights or lefts. Oh well, I know I'm not the first to ever have done that and it did make for a good laugh.
Lil loves to take things and put them around the house. She took the Vicks Vapor Rub off the counter, wrapped it in a baby wash rag and then put it on her closet shelf. When asked where it was two days later, she went right to it and got it for me. Last week I was making homemade tortilla shells when I turned around and my balls of dough were missing. Sure enough Lil had taken them. They were her pumpkins hat. So I took a pic. so I could have them back. Silly girl!
Someone on Facebook posted this sign from Wyoming's Highway Patrol. I LOVE IT! I just want to know where it was when I was growing up playing all those years.
Next up is the pumpkin walk and fun with a cousin. Hope you can all have a good laugh sometime today!
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Too Funny
Posted by TP at 5:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i love your pictures!! and your dough just made the perfect hat!! :)
It is nice that you can sit back and just laugh! I can see some people being so embarrassed about the shoe thing. I love that you took a picture and just laughed. This is why we are friends! You are amazing!
Post a Comment