I know I am way late on blogging all of this. I promise to blog our trip to Moab sometime, hopefully soon. For now this will have to do.
School has started again and we are slowly getting into the swing of things. MJ is loving first grade. RB and I have good classes and are off to a good start. Lil loves playing at the babysitters and Buddy Boy has adjusted well to being there as well! We have been very blessed in many ways with both of us having to work! A great babysitter is probably the biggest blessing of all. No fights in the morning and no worrying during the day about the kids.
Buddy Boy does the funniest things. I've forgotten how expressive and humorous babies can be. He is so tolerant of us too. Big sisters get right in his face and he just smiles. He gets dressed up too with lots of funny things. He is growing so fast and is doing very well!
I love this sleeping pic. of him!
I had to post this. You don't get to drive through a snow storm in the middle of August very often and when you do this is how your car turns out.
Because we don't have enough to do in the mornings, we decided to shoot this. Not his best rocking but still dang cute!
Well that is a very short update for now. More to follow soon. Have a great day! :)
Friday, September 9, 2011
First Day of School and More
Posted by TP at 8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment