We had tacos before carving our pumpkins this year and MJ was very creative in how she made and ate hers.
Lil enjoyed drawing on her pumpkin before I carved the other side.
MJ took a million pictures of us carving the pumpkins. She touched the stuff once and was done with it. Just like Lil. One year they will help gut it out.
We all chose different pictures from the Internet to base our pumpkins off of. RB wanted to the ghost on top, MJ wanted a pirate, RB carved mine with just a silly face, and Lil wanted a skull of all things. So here is a pic. of the finished products.
MJ and Lil both wanted to Barbies this year. Lil was going to be Tinkerbell but changed her mind. They loved their costumes. I'm glad they fit over their winter gear because we got down poured on while trick or treating. It was still a lot of fun though.
After MJ had a great time handing out candy to those who came to our home. It was fun. For school RB and I dressed up. I didn't get a picture of RB's costume since some of it was borrowed. He was Dr. Doofenshmirtz on Phineas and Ferb.
I was a basketball. The students did not understand my costume at all but all the teachers loved it. I find out if it is a boy or a girl on the 15th. Halloween was good and relaxing this year. Fun times!
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Halloween
Posted by TP at 7:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
they are soo cute!!!! Love the pumpkins!!! would of loved to see RB!! I still can't gut the pumpkins i HATE it. Tell MJ aunt chel hardly ever has any pics of her on her blog b/c she is always behind the camera LOL
Cute costumes! I like the pumpkins. Your girls made it farther with pumpkin-guts than Jared did, he was done after one look! :-)
the pumpkins are very creative--nice job! My kids love pulling the guts out, it can get very messy. Maybe you should be glad yours don't like it! Winter coats are a nice accent for barbies :).
congratulations--i didn't know you were expecting!
I did not know you were expecting! I even went back though your posts because I could not believe that I missed something like that. CONGRATS!The Halloween costumes are cute! Wearing them over winter gear remind me of us growing up. It was always cold and we always had our winter gear on too! FUN!
I love the costume. I was more like a huge beach ball, a basketball would have been appreciated! Love the flowers, I think I've seen them somewhere before;)
I'm so far behind on blogging! Here it is Thanksgiving and I'm finally commenting on your Halloween LOL which by the way looked like a lot of fun. And I love your costume :)
Post a Comment