Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year

This year has started out great. Like my sister said I did wake up this morning. After putting Christmas away this morning we went out and shoveled snow. Then of course we played in it.



Poor Lil is recovering from a black eye. She fell on Christmas and hit my knee. I had to post her poor eye though. It has gone through the whole spectrum of colors.


This week in WY with my family we played games, played games, and played games. My mom had a herd of deer come into her backyard and we had fun watching them until she chased them away.





We come home in time to celebrate the new year with some friends by playing more games. We have to play as many games as we can before our masters class starts again. Hope you all have a great year!

7 comments:

Annette said...

Where's the bow and arrows? Wildlife is so fun to watch!!!!!

Lori said...

Thanks for the visit -- we should have played a game!! :-)
WOW, you have a lot of snow! The sledding video is cute.

Lisa said...

Happy New Year! We have a herd of deer at our house too. We are wondering how a garden might turn out...any luck for your parents? Good luck with the new classes!

Walkers said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas! Bet you really enjoyed the break :)Have a great new year!

Rachel Slane said...

tammarillo we didn't teach mom how to post pics again on their blog rrrr

Natalie said...

I"m so glad to hear you guys had a great Christmas! That is awesome that you are almost done with your masters. Chris and I just bought tickets to come out in May. I know that is bad time for you but maybe on the weekend we can see you.

jeffylou said...

Fun, fun! Poor little black eye. Daughters are darling.