My loving sister informed me of how lame my last Sundays post was. I thought I was being clever and festive...I guess not. So I will try to do better this post! Love you Chel!
My weekend started on Friday night by going to the temple with RB. I absolutely love the Logan temple! I love being inside and the peaceful feeling I have while there, not caring about worldly things. My kids were in good hands and I had no worries. I also had time to ponder just how much I love my life and everything about it. I love my family, I love being with my family, and I'm love the fact that I get to be with them for all eternity. I love it!
Sat. was finally a lazy day for us. RB got sick last weekend and so it was not a good one for us. We did some homework, played with the girls, and relaxed. It was also good because I went to clean up the toy room and my AMAZING b-sitter had already done it for me the night before. It looked really good too!! Sat. night just got better. We went to Crystal Hot Springs (A giant hot tub) with some friends. It felt so good to relax in hot water and the girls had so much fun. It completely wore them out and they zonked out on the the way home.
Today has been great. Church was great and our Bishop talked about how their are two types of angels. Ones sent to help us from the other side of the veil, and ones living today. We need to be others angels! After church, naps, and a delicious dinner made by RB of roast and potatoes we made cookies.
The girls loved it and had a lot of fun! After we decided to go look at Christmas lights. After we had driven around for awhile we went home and as we pulled into the driveway Lil started to yell, "No mum go. Mum go." She did not want to come home yet and since MJ was okay with it we went and looked at more lights. At one house Lil goes, "Santa, ho-ho-ho." It was cute. When we got home Lil said her longest sentence yet, "Mini (which translate to Miri, since she doesn't say her r's yet) drink empty now." I wish I had cute saying from MJ too but she zonked out on the second trip of lights.
Now we are home and the girls are in bed. It has been a great weekend and one of the good things is only two days next week! YEA! Hope you all have a great week and a very Merry Christmas!!
Sunday, December 20, 2009
My Awesome Weekend!
Posted by TP at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I thought your last post was cute (am I the favorite now?? ha, ha!!)
Looks like you had a fun weekend. Cute cookie making pictures.
You guys are such a cute family, always doing things together, I love it!
i dont think i said lame that doesnt sound like a word i would use, i think stupid is probally more my wordage...hahahaha
Post a Comment