Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The fence

Last year we started a project called "The fence." My father came up and helped RB put it up right after I had Lil. Well one little part never got finished... the gate. We first had the gate attached with these. 

After a wonderful wind storm it blew off. 

So now we have these. I really hope they stay up this time. Especially because we got our last post in and now it is attached and completely finished! YEA!!!

The gate up but not completely finished in this pic. 

While we were busy working MJ decided to take some pics. I think she does a very fine job. She must really like her feet. 

Plus she's able to get daddy acting like himself. 

2 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

Your fence looks really nice! Thanks for trading me sharing times, you are the best!

Walkers said...

Your fence looks great, and so do the other pics! Sometimes the pictures kids take are the best!