So I am borrowing the Internet from a great friend right now and decided to do a quick post. Right now we do not have the Internet. Hopefully next week we will get it!!!!!!!!!!! I have a lot to post. Things are going well with our family though. Lil finally has one tooth, MJ makes us laugh every day with her funny sayings, RB has been having fun mountain biking, and I have been doing a lot of summer jobs. It's been GREAT being home and we have LOVED our summer so far. I look forward to reading all the blogs I have missed and promise to leave comments when I read them! Until then I promise we are not dead. :)
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You missed Jared's babyshower its ok me and ame represented!! it was fun!!
i knew you would find a way to blog about lil's first tooth!!! i think im teething my back gum is sore and it feels like a tooth when i feel it.... arnt i to old for my wisdom teeth....i got rid of them already!!!
will you hurry an get internet i miss you and im awlful lonesome!!
Glad to hear your still with us!! It's amazing how much we miss the internet when it's gone isn't it! Looking forward to those posts...
i am soo excited to go float the river but jason made me promise to put lots and lots of sunscreen on and even lotion so don't forget!!or we will be in so much trouble!!
Post a Comment